Monday, April 12, 2010

Flap & Snaps


Located on the back of the Laundry Bag is a flap so you can get your clothes out. But you had to put snaps in so that your clothes do not fall out. I believe this is the hardest part of the project. If I ever did this again I wouldn't even think about putting snaps on. With snaps your suppose to hand sew them on, which I was fine with but ever time I would start my thread would get caught on something a snap in half. Then on the second snap I spent an hour sewing it on and guess what? I sewed it on the wrong side! That's when I had enough so I went and took off the presser foot on my Machine. I lined up the whole with the needle and spinned the hand wheel up and down until all five snaps were done. Next time I will use velcro.

No comments:

Post a Comment